May 20, 2013 by Melissa
Huh…don’t think I’ve ever said that phrase before 🙂
This weekend was full of crafty goodness. Here’s the recap:
Saturday was a full day of scrapbooking at my friend Lindsey’s. She put together a whole day using the new Dream Pop papers from Close to My Heart. I couldn’t stay the whole time but I did get several pages made and even put some pictures on a few! They still need journaling and titles but I’m proud to have made it this far.
Last week I finished piecing all the blocks for my Anna Maria Horner X+ quilt top. This morning I squared them up and sewed ’em up and I am so happy with it! Isn’t it great when you can say that about a project?! I’m still waiting on a great velveteen sale to buy the backing fabric for it but someday it will be quilted and finished and ready for a proper picture. Until then…
Household Project Update
Last week I pulled five projects out of our jar o’ fun:
- Touch up the floor paint in the basement. DONE!
- Clean out the tv cabinet in man room. DONE!
- Clean out and fix the baskets in the mud room. DONE!
- Set up annual exterior house cleaning and pressure washing. NOT DONE! One quote was not enough – I had no idea how pricey this is. I am in the wrong business!
- Clean all windows. DONE!
This week’s projects are even more fun (eh…):
- Remodel the master closet (not as big a project as it sounds)
- Clean under the stove and fridge
- Drop off donations of clothes and furniture
- Oil the antique sleigh bed
- Shampoo the area rugs
Just let me know when you’re tired of hearing about the crap I’m cleaning every week. Have a great Monday!