April 30, 2013 by Melissa
After a relaxing vacation, I’m ready for some serious business in the craft room. Let’s warm up the Huskvarna and the Cricut ’cause it’s time to get crafty up in here…(cue “Eye of the Tiger” please)
- The Canadian* is having a baby. Thus, a baby quilt is in order.
*The Canadian is our endearingly nerdy code monkey at work. Yes, he is Canadian – hence his nickname.
- The hubby has a birthday this weekend – I KNOW he appreciates my handmade cards way more than some silly Hallmark junk. Right, honey? 🙂
- Next week is my first meeting with the Emerald Coast Modern Quilt Guild. They have this rule about wearing nametags. Hand-made nametags. The pressure is on!
- In my spare time (i.e., when I should be bathing, eating, or sleeping), I’ll be whipping up some more of these beauties – x&+ quilt blocks.
- Gotta scrapbook my girls’ trip to Denver of course.
- The Emerald Coast Modern Quilt Guild is collecting flags for the “To Boston with Love” drive. So I should probably get moving on that.
- And finally, I need suggestions. Do you know Camille Roskelley’s Swoon pattern? I finally bought it and now I can’t decide what fabrics to use. What would you use?