April 17, 2013 by Melissa
A quick “Thank You” card for my Grandmother that I made last night –
This card uses:
- papers from the Elemental pack (now retired)
- For a Friend stamp set (the “Thank You” banner)
- Distressed Backrounds stamp
- a sparkle brad
- a medallion cut from the Artiste Cricut cartridge
- Olive and Sorbet inks for the two stamps
All of these (except for Elemental) can be found online at my Close to My Heart site.
This card took about 10 minutes to make using a pattern in the Make it From Your Heart, Volume I book.
I know not everyone has 20 minutes to make a card and often I don’t either. What I’ve been trying to do this year is to take an hour on a weekend or after work to make a bunch of cards for upcoming holidays, birthdays, and miscellaneous occassions. I try to plan for the upcoming quarter. This way I don’t feel pressured to churn out something cute when the need for a card arises. It works for me.